All haircare products are formulated uniquely and our Sozo Hair Health products, in particular, have been created unlike traditional and chemical based haircare. When making the switch to our all-natural, Australian hair products, it is only normal to experience a transition, which involves learning how you can utilise our natural haircare for your best scalp and hair health results. So, here's a simple guide to help you maximise your Sozo Hair Health results.
We're excited to join you on your scalp and hair health journey, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
All-natural, sulphate free shampoo
The first step in creating your healthy haircare routine is finding a high quality, all-natural shampoo and conditioner. Our Sozo Hair Health Shampoo is a luxurious gel that's been formulated with sulphate-free surfactants to provide a rich cleaning experience without stripping your scalp and hair.
Here are some simple but important tips you can implement every time you shampoo to guarantee your best results.
- Before applying, completely saturate your hair and start to work the shampoo in your hands for a more even application across your scalp.
- Apply our shampoo gel generously to all parts of your scalp to ensure all dirt, oil and product build up is removed.
- Double shampoo when washing your hair for an effective clean and to nourish your scalp and hair.
Lightweight natural conditioner
Unlike most traditional conditioners found in the haircare market, our Sozo Hair Health Conditioner is free from all silicones and chemicals. In fact, it is a nourishing yet lightweight formula to help you achieve healthy hair that is full of volume. To experience your greatest results:
- Apply generously to both your scalp and hair.
- Allow our conditioner to absorb into your scalp and hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing.
Many conditioners that contain silicones will instantly make your hair feel silky soft. However, silicones can have a negative impact on your scalp and hair health with consistent and long term use. So with an all-natural conditioner like our Sozo Hair Health Conditioner, it is normal to lose that initial silky hair feeling after washing, if you have used silicone based conditioners in the past. With consistent use of our all-natural hair products, you can remove any build up caused by silicones and other products, and repair and nourish your hair, to ultimately achieve healthy hair that is naturally smooth and strong. Applying our conditioner generously to your scalp and hair is vital, especially as you transition from traditional products.
Weekly hair mask treatment
Our natural hair mask plays an essential role in helping to strengthen, repair, protect and condition your hair, as well as increase shine and, of course, soothe your scalp. To see your best results:
- Apply our mask to your scalp and hair after shampooing, in place of conditioner.
- Allow it to absorb for at least 5 minutes in the shower as a shorter treatment or up to about 30 minutes for a more intense hair treatment. Many of us don't have the time to do regular 30 minute treatments, so applying our mask at least once a week for just a couple of minutes will help to enhance your scalp and hair health.
All-natural Scalp & Hair Health Serum
Because it has been formulated as an ultra-lightweight, hydrating hair oil, our Scalp & Hair Health Serum can be used to benefit all hair types, even thin and fine hair types. The key to effectively using our hair serum for your specific hair type is to start by applying a small amount first and trialling until you find the perfect application for you. But, as a starting point:
- Massage our hair serum into the ends of your hair before styling with heat. Our lightweight serum can be applied to both dry and damp hair. For thin, fine hair types, use only 2 to 3 drops or 4 to 5 drops for thicker, frizzier hair. It’s always best to start with a small amount first, then add more if your hair needs it. Be sure to avoid applying oil to your scalp when using our serum for hairstyling purposes.
- Massage a couple of drops of our serum into your dry hair to smooth frizz and flyaways between washes.
- Apply our serum as a pre-wash oil treatment all over your scalp and hair. Gently massage into your scalp while always being careful not to mat your hair or cause any breakage. Let our natural hair oil absorb into your scalp for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 to 3 hours before rinsing and washing your hair as normal. Also be sure to apply our shampoo generously, or double shampoo, to ensure your scalp is completely clean, then apply our conditioner or hair mask as normal.
Not only do your haircare products play a vital role in the health of your scalp and hair, but your daily hair habits also determine your overall hair health results.
Without taking the proper care when brushing and styling, you can experience unnecessary damage and hair breakage. That's why we've also brought you our Detangling Hairbrush and Microfibre Hair Towel. With our complete Sozo Hair Health bundles, you can experience your very best results!
We want to support you throughout your hair health journey as best as we can and help you experience your very best Sozo results. So, please reach out if you'd like to discuss your specific hair health struggles. We'd love to hear from you!